Friday, October 06, 2006

Taking a break this month... But so not used to nuaing ard.. first day was bliss.. the the next uncomfortable.. Guessed I'm used to having things to do.. Will be wking a few days at iShop meanwhile..

Been read bks.. haa this trilogy abt King Arthur n Merlin with the whole history written in a different view..
just got my M9 book.. suppose to start studying for it.. looks tough.. and feels like I'm back in sch.. ha.

I wonder how are my frens who are still in NUS...
Jel.. we have drifted!! what have you been up to!>. Same to many other frens..

Will be going to Bangkok and Laos in 11 days.. simply be a R&R trip.. plus to attend a Thai wedding at a Thai temple, done the Thai way. Looking forward to the exposure.. and Laos sceneries.. Dun think there will be much action there but will be nice to cont. my bk at some cafe in this laid-back country..

I'm not there yet.. and I'm starting to dread coming back.. to face Life as it is.. burr..

Thot of learning Jap too.. anyone interested? but I probably can only start a couple mths later.. Need to wk hard these 2 yrs and save well..

Happy mooncake festival ppl!!..
Good luck to Ern who is taking hell of papers and Ken who is starting out his career..
Good luck to me too.. for the above and more.. *heh..

*KY's cute lil rabbit!>. Paws yellow haa..dirty lil fellow~

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/06/2006 07:40:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni