Sunday, June 18, 2006
What an eventful day last nite haa..

::Went on my first trip to
thebutterfactory (buttercup)last nite and I paid $20 to have some drink and to stay in their ladies.. yea.. the toilet.. haa.. Cos poor dawnie was so drunk... she's still conscious, just need to puke and not really in control..
She kept saying "..sorry hazie.. I'm so sorry.. " over and over again and when Silly ger... I am glad to be with you when u are down.. when is the last time you come to me when u are down? When is the last time I get to take care of u huh? *bish*
and the furniest part is dawnie asked me to recite XinJing to her haa.. can you imagine... in the toilet of
a club reciting that? haa I lauff boy..
But poor tat.. haa.. got blamed by her for buying the drinks haa. and had to leave earlier wih us to send dawnie back.. he even had to abandon his frens later too cos a lil accident happened just before we parked under dawnie's block.. heh.. ::

::But we sorta got tt fixed for now.. haa.. just enough to hold hopefully till Tat can get the car to the workshop heh.. Guess he was feeling real shitty and sian.. Can understand haa.. cos I've been in that kinda situation several times b4.. bleh.
He's nice fren came all the way down from butter fac too.. Think I have seen him before and apparently he's fron Vjc.. so there.. ::

Went to the 24hrs coffee shop for food n drink afterwards.. guess we all needed to a break before heading home..
Shack.
Fong's bdae tmr! Haa too bad she's not wking today.. but got her a pig ha..
Two cakes today for Fong n Nani..
Today the mafia n gang wore brown.. and me too ha.. they r rather colour coded on some days :p
|Dawnie, Fong and mi outside Cine|Zach|Nani n Fong|
Dawnie @ Coffee Club~
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 6/18/2006 11:35:00 AM