Sunday, June 18, 2006

These are all cats up for adoption... They are sooo adorable!!
The middle cat is the most pitiful though.. cos Tigger has Feline Leukamia..
They say I’m "Special Needs" as I’ve been diagnosed with Feline Leukemia so it means that many people can’t take me home. But if YOU don’t have other cats or maybe you have a FELV+ cat already, I’d love to make your home my home. You say you don't have another cat but you want to be owned by a pair? Fear not! I’ve got a couple of FELV+ friends here at PAWS and I’d love to be adopted with one of them. I'm really friendly and sweet. Got all my shots and I've already been neutered. Sounds to me like I'm ready to go home! So? When are you coming to get me? I need you!
Its such a heart-rending post..
"..when are you coming to get me?"
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 6/18/2006 05:54:00 PM