Thursday, June 01, 2006
Learnt that there are 5 kinds of lesbians yday..
A::Active ~ The kind that looks like normal ger.. but the more active in seeking partners.. dun bind one
B::Butch ~ Fong's kind.. bind and looks man
P::Passive ~ Like Butches :)
PL::Pure les ~ Dressed like normal demure gers who also like demure gers.. n only girly gers... Heard this kind most player.. just like how most gays keep changing partners..
Damn can't remember the last.. is it T::Tomboy ~ Rather asexual but just dressed like boys and dun bind.
K heading to wk soon le.. :( I'm procrastinating though I'm hearing thunder outside ... cos I really dun feel like wking today :(.. shld I just dun go?.. That will be bad huh.. yea.. can't damn. y do I have to wk today..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 6/01/2006 02:12:00 PM