Monday, May 29, 2006
Just got back not long ago.. Could have been home much earlier. haa.. was desperately lost in Tampines.. I swear I hate that place now haa.. and poor Jourdan.. he offered to send me back out of gdwill and wasted so much of his petrol ke..

Sent off Sean earlier.. sad la haa..
Hate partings n how I wish i can fly soon.. wk life is looming and I'm desperately avoiding it lol..
Glad to haf known a couple of frens these few days..
I need inputs in my life.. n I'm gettin lazy ha

Just read a blog and my mood got worse.. :(
Feeling rather empty today..
I'm envious ha.. not viciously but sadly..

I need to get away..
This feeling is gettin hard to bear.. n its only the starting

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 5/29/2006 01:37:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni