Wednesday, May 31, 2006
I think I'm pretty messed up.. :(
I should be alone..

I dun mean to hurt... I guess I'm hurting everyone ard me.. myself.. and the whole cycle..
shutting down soon I guess...

No longer going on my 2nd trip.. at least not in the planning anymore.. sadz.. I wanna go..
But guess I brought tt to myself. *Sigh*

Love this song.. Boston by Augustana.. Heard it from a blog.. and turns out Tat uses this song on his blog too.. Quote from his blog::

But don't listen to the song too much. It's bittersweet, mostly bitter, and it can get you indulging in despression. Have you ever felt that? Indulging in depression. It feels good somehow, good in a depressive way. I think sometimes we get addicted to such emotions.

My stand? Its sad yea.. felt like crying after listening to it for half an hour.. but still I love it.. and yes its addictive.. but not good in a depressive way.. haa.. Tat claimed tt I focus too much on the negative heh.. shld appreciate the emotion instead.. this reminds me of Tuesday with Morris.... But I'm not that a saint..

Thanks Dawnie n Ben.. for dinner during wk.. ooh sold a black MacBook today... Black or White? I still couldn't decide..
Spent an enjoyable evening with Tat and Dawnie.. a night well spent.. The wafers were gd.. the ice cream even more so.. and the stars are so beautifooo tonight.. plenty of them! but how do u take pictures of them? The last time I saw them at ECP was when I was there with JTeo.. It brought back fond memories.. :) Be back soon dude.. then we can hang out with Rons again~

On way back. thot of gettin Taohwey,, n got Coconuts instead.. special request fr Dawnie haa.. freaking $3 each though ha.. twice the usual..
Was gd... ha that Tat can stand and blend in with our usual rumblings n shit.. we talked abt anything in the flow.. was surprisingly comfortable haa.. miss having long talks with u babe... n tat..heh, interested in joining the sistahood? loL

Gosh I miss simple times like these..
Meaning I think I haven been having a life lol~ yelps!

Wk early tmr.. n I'm still running... gettin lost again :(

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 5/31/2006 04:24:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni