Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Clubbing @ Zouk!~... Haa.. this is the last time I've club... the first Wed nite of May.. is has been almost one month since I last club! haa.. well.. someone couldn't make it last min most of the time keke.. and yesh.. its u Dawnie!! RawR!! Sistas~ we gotta club soon man.. KTV too of cos hee..

Went with my KR block mates.. that nite most NUS ppl are there anyway.. its duper crowded but still fun thanks to the company :)
Drinking session b4 that at the rooftop.. with half of them engine crashers lol.. kinda my study mates and beer drinking mates during the exams period.. haa.. I had more beer than I normally do in the midst of exams!~.. nuts.. but hell yea Hoegaarden!! Love my beer chilled.. and we often use Ben's waste basket to hold ice lol~
gosh.. I miss KR hall.. I miss my room.. the bed.. IVY and I miss Autumn too!

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 5/30/2006 03:03:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni