Thursday, April 20, 2006
I have huge distrust in guys ha in general..
And this distrust grows as I get older..
...
I do trust someone though.. but that someone dun trust me.. & I can understand perfectly why.
Guy frens around me.. dun think I can vouch much for them.. but KenP.. I think I would ha.. perhaps cos I noe him well enough to a certain extent.. and from what I have observed so far..
I'm different, I guess.. cos my degree of distrust could be higher than normal.. I dunno. Not exactly a gd thing lol.. plus I suck at assuring ppl n explaining things.. or myself..
These days.. just keep having stupid weird thots.. exam stress? n I haven covered as much as I shld.. in fact, too little.. *help* yelps.. Like rite now.. mind wanting to study.. but
just can't do it..*yelps.. time to shut brains off? Oh no.. can't afford the time.. :( how how.. so many other things that I want to do flashing in my mind.. when I shld be focusing on work -_-".
I shld just stop rattling away..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 4/20/2006 03:22:00 AM