Monday, March 20, 2006
Found another one... its just the start.. here is the intro abt this clip.. shit I wanna dance :( *Sobs*
n I like da music heh.
"This is HALUAN of UCSC (hip hop/contemporary dance team). we incorporate elements of interpretive,hip hop and contemporary dance. oh yeah...the sound and movement isnt in sync...something is wrong with the video. but ENJOY! THE FULL VERSION OF THIS ROUTINE WILL BE UP SOON. This is only the introduction of the routine."



::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 3/20/2006 08:35:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni