Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Ivy loves cat! n I like them too.. so agreed that we could get a cat in hall haa.. cos can get one from Chris' aunt who has many many of them..
Its a kitten!! Only 4-5 mths old.. haa n she LOVES to sleep lol.. Keep changing positions too.
Haa..

Named Autumn by Ivy.. cos of her play "Memories of a Red Autumn" haa
BTW I did mention that the play was great? just dun like the ending haa.. pity I din bring my camera..

Autumn!... in her lazy poses..






More lazy poses..


::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 2/22/2006 03:52:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni