Wednesday, February 22, 2006
I cut my hair on monday!!! Perhaps no big deal.. just that I've cut it short.. n how long has it been since I have short hair!.. 6? 7 yearS? haa
But somehow thot I should have a change.. n.. I kinda welcome the change.. no matter what n how ppl may think :)
Sometimes you got to do things that you like regardless of how others may think or feel..
I feel almost reborn haa.. k a bit exagerated there.. hee..
the vidict so far?... not bad haa.. minority prefer the old one though haa..
Always wonder if its my hair which enhanced my looks.. or do I have the looks on its own haa.. n now it doesn't really matter :>
Just welcome the change..
Ok here goes.. Tada..

Or at least thats how it is suppose to look like.. haa cos I had trouble styling it back to the same... never had to style hair la... long hair is pretty standard lol..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 2/22/2006 12:27:00 PM