Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Salut!
Gonna move in Kent Ridge Hall next wk... but will be going home frequently too..
N thanks to Tat n Cynthia (whoeva she is - cos she rejected her room)haa that I got a room on the same block, same floor as Ivy!.. technically we r only separated by the lift ha..
Oh well.. I sorta can picture my life this sem.. ya.. will be spending quality time with my head in my books..
Now, dun lauff.. I AM gonna do that for my last sem at least.. somemore with French.. its tough.. but think I'm gonna like it.. just need to be able to catch up.. cos I realised the reason I din finish it the last time is tt I lack totally behind esp when it comes to speaking it haa..
Need to clean my room first ba.. foresee lotsa work to be done, at least for the next 2 days .. gonna wipe everything from top to bottom including walls... then attack e floor.. which should be the worse. haa.. I want a
clean start..then will just use
cleansweep for future le hee..
Hm.. maybe I would nid to bring moi bandanna..
Mixed feeling abt this whole hostel thingy actually... but oh well.. like the chinese saying goes, "when the boat reach the jetty, it will auto be straight." haa.. lousy I noe.
D'accord!
Au Revoir. (basic basic first ;p)
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/18/2006 06:37:00 PM