Monday, January 23, 2006
Just came back from my first French tut.. pretty intensive.. but its good.. cos the 2 hrs pass faster that way..
Been running low on sleep these days..
Din sleep at all on sat nite, n had to go Malaysia with mummi the next day..
Just when I thot I can just go back to sch n crash, I got informed tt I have french hw due the next day.. sian. din get to sleep till ard 3 plus? Waiting for Ivy n Chris now to go for grocery shopping.. think I've disturbed Chris nap hee.. paiseh Ivy.
Then got to go get my bed sheets.. yeah finally ha.. I still need to go barangbarang though.. hump.
Went for KTV on sat nite.. n somehow I keep having to control my emotions.. my dams threatened to open every 5 mins or so.. haiz. Think emotions too tightly strung n maybe I'm just too bothered.. n sensitive. Teared twice actually... n there are 6 of us there.. Thank god no one noticed.. guess I'm discreet enough heh.
It sure is tiring.. but uncontrollable..
Teared again when I'm at the customs the next day.. ya pretty silly huh..
kinda overwhelmed with some emotions.
Maybe of memories...
perhaps I shld nap too now.
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/23/2006 06:21:00 PM