Saturday, January 21, 2006
Haa.. its almost 6 and I'm still awake.. just finish watching a rather interesting movie..
Sex is Zero. Its Korean.. and R(a) but hilarious.
Well this is the first nite I spent in my KR hall.. :) which is pretty much not planned for though I do have all that I need here other then the bedsheets haa.. Going to buy that either tmr or on Monday..
Theme of my room.. Zen,. mainly green n brown plus black.
I managed to clean the whole room other then the blinds on Thursday afternoon.. with only some help mainly for the fan n windows.. can't reach la haa.. but want to do as much as possible by myself.. Spotless ok.. haa I'm rather particular when it comes to my own area.. though my house is rather messy haa.. So pity my future maid.. if I am having one.
Got most of the essentials that I will need in hall by then too.. n I'm proud to say that I did not have to trouble anyone to drive my stuff down.. well I did take a taxi from Harbour Front heh.. n that I did not bring hifi, my desktop PC..n all those huge stuff.. hee..
On Friday, bought a black trash bin, a kakis n green striped floor rug and a designer green round rug with pawprints!! haa damn cute.. n love the colour. Got 3 candles too.. black, green and purple!.. plus 2 Vanilla candles which Ivy wants. All these for $50.. almost got more stuff too... n think I need to go back for the brown bedsheet n throw which will cost another 27 and 15..
Evening.. went Daiso, and spent another $24 on a muji-like drawer..(well its fr Japan too), 2 dark wood ornaments which I use to hang my earrings n necklaces, a cute black bowl with half the chinese zodiac in gold printed on it... including the Rat, 2 aroma oil from Japan
(unpolished rice tea and bamboo), a neck rest made of erm grass? n similar chair cushion.., a square flat small plate with a cat painted on one corner, plus 2 piece of Japanese paper to cover the stretch of memo board at my desk which is of a rather disturbing blue.. cos it doesn't match the rest of moi room..
Now I seriously lack the bedsheets.. n alarm clock!! Wait till I get pictures of my room kae. It has been fun.. but can't spend too much le haa.. oh ya.. still yet to find a suitable vase..
Ivy dear bought me a house warming gift! its a hippo tissue box holder! :) Thanks babe for the thought :p
As for now.. I should try grab some sleep.. Bonne Nuit~
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/21/2006 05:44:00 AM