Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Got this website about this cafe from HOOKED.. Seems like a nice fun place to go with a group..
http://pitstopcafe.blogspot.com Check it out..
Internet still down.. many things happened during this long gap here.. erm.. mostly not very nice things ba.. erm..
Oh well.. I did went for a few parties for X'mas.. including a dress party which is a nice idea but pretty boring.. nice food though.
N I spent too much... just kept spending.. I need to start saving real soon again.. haiz..
Moi life not exactly stablized these days..
Hope it gets better..
Takin French this sem too.. the mod I worry most abt for now.. been so long since I even touch a French book. N my knowledge of French pretty much dropped to
Zero. :|
Average mood today.. :/
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/11/2006 12:57:00 PM