Monday, November 14, 2005
Only woke up at 6pm today hee... well i slept at 9am!
Had a really weird dream just b4 I woke up.. always wonder abt those dreams that close to waking up.. r they dreams or thots.
But this one is really really weird..
I dreamt of..
Key ppl: Clement fr Vj. Abigail.. Mum.. This person mum noes, I think.
Of all pple C n A?? so weird...
Then a mixture of Uni and Vj.
Weird weird weirdN Clement!! god.. haa.. haven even see or thot of him for ao long.. (he's just a classmate fr Vj.. who stays at Hougang too)
man.. its weird.
Oh n I just saw Abi's mum's msg abt a book review abt her on pg 5..But she sent that msg to my other hp which I dun check. dated 13/11 erm..
Na. she's one of my least fav kid.. haiz.
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 11/14/2005 07:44:00 PM