Tuesday, November 01, 2005
It was pouring heavily a few nights back and while waiting for mummy to bring an umbrella down.. I saw these cute doggies lol.. Love the big one more.. So cuddly.. I want a dog one day.. but not a Maltese le.. cos I dun want to get the same breed as Boobie.. that will seem to be replacing him.. He will have his special place in my heart.

Oh sat morning.. I had to rush a cab down to Amara Hotel after just an hr's sleep... to invigilate! hee.. Ya for music theory exam held at the hotel.. for Grade 1-5. It turns out that fellow invigilators are mostly from NUS yr 2s.. cos Leonard jio one ma.. Supose to reach at 9 to help prepared tha hall b4 participants start coming in at ard 9.45am.

Hee.. I sneaked out my Razor n snapped some shots.. cos the kids are soooo cute! aha the grade 1s mainly.. Then there is this cute little ger.. my fav.. she looks so small perching on the chair.. biting her finger while frowning at the questions.. aah.. Meltz.. Too bad I couldn't capture her.. sitting at too conspicuous a place..


So walked up and down.. up and down.. then the sch kids.. damn noisy and inconsiderate at the end.. humph.. not cute at all haa.. ooh its interesting to c some things that the kids will do after finishing the paper and waiting for times up..
There one boy who managed to fix 5 pens and a ruler into something like a cross/sword/aircraft... haa.. n he's attempting to add another one lol..
Some started drawing... or making furnie faces.. Lucky kids.


There are adults taking the theory exams too.. A jap woman.. few caucasians and the whole family of papa, mama and son from China.. Plus, heard there is a pair of twins!

Well we have to sort out the papers.. Left at 12 for lunch at Subway just below..
Bought another pair of heels and projectshop bag again.. *frown*

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 11/01/2005 07:34:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni