Monday, November 07, 2005
I'm hyper now.. its nuts HAA MUAHAhaahaa

Mood undergoing drastic change lol..
Was damn down n out yday :( tearing on off lol.. Stayed up the whole nite with Ivy at her room..
Erm.. din really accomplish much.. cos I just can't understand the econometrics shit.
Tried to sleep at 7.30.. cos thot will have to rest a bit to last the long next day..
haa.. yeah I did lay there.. for like 4 hrs haa.. but I couldn't sleep... Thots keep swirling around in my head... unhappy thots actually.. was soo much.. that I think I got numbed or something.. haa. dunno what was I thinking le.. lol..
dun wanna think tooo..

N now damn hyper lol.. adrenaline ba.. hiak.. ivy too.. din sleep.. too much caffine?
THanks Ivy!! for being oOo soo hospitable hee.. thanks for being there for me last nite tooo.. its great. Sorta snap outta it.
Bleah.. gaa Guys are all jerks! haa.. but we can't do wo them. Woe..
Actually not really la.. can survive wo them lol..

Haa.. pple ard me are all gettin happier today!! so happie.. hee.. lets all me happie...
Ok. sounds dumb..
lol.. Ivy thinks I'm crazy now Muahahaa..

J n R both happier tooo.. can understand haa.. me still have much to go..!! ARgH!!

ok.. enough of my crap.. haa.. May all of you be happie out there :) Esp to my dearest Frens n Chill out buddy :D
*huggies**

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 11/07/2005 04:12:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni