Saturday, November 12, 2005
I dun wanna go Taiwan this year..
I want to see for myself how will West End Meet be like...
Hey i've got 2 invites
I will be missing Zoutout too (i think).. which everyone will be going!.. humph
i wun be able to rub against all the babes there... n there will be the hunks to c..
The guys will all go crazy lo.. those bastards.
No.. I'm not happy at all about Taiwan.
I want to spend more time with frens whom will be leaving Singapore soon for long long time..
Danny kor too!! he's will be leaving soon after Dec ba..
:(
:(:(
:(:(:(
Not happy.
Oh ya... anyone volunteer to help me type a letter?
I sucks big time at things like that.
Shall attempt myself. hmph
Learning to be more independent n strong.
Pple are always disappearing...
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 11/12/2005 12:29:00 PM