Friday, November 11, 2005
Hee... I placed bids on these 2 skirts..
Are they nice?..














Saw others too.. but too ex :(

Both Abercrombie n Fitch.

Got shit from mum.. (*%&%$#()
Need to raise funds for hall... If I can get it..

Hate the fact that I'm single child.

Oh.. met up with Shirleen today.. changed my sandals.. got eyebrows trimmed..
Went Jurong.. Then sch.

AND spent money again today.

Oh ya.. forgot to mention hee.. I got a propective permanant part time job offer from Apple.. the Cine new branch opening soon..
Suppose to send the guy my resume.. but he din msg me email add??

Thanks Timonthy.. :)

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 11/11/2005 02:19:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni