Thursday, November 24, 2005
Finally home again!! hee
Took a lift from k's fren. was walking pass HM n kena stunned by a cat.. bleah
Looked down n there lazing on the concrete low wall is a cat.. Big sparling eyes.. followed by a almost instantaneous snarl.."meow"

Lol..

Thinking perhaps I can get a cat for hall if I do get one...
Doggies will be too noisy..
Cats can be pretty clean..

Erm.. siao liao.. I haven finish labour..
meaning less than 24 hrs for econometrics..

shit
burr..
damnation.

N I wanna go Thailand!! C.. stupid idiotic TaIwan trip.
Erm.. c lo. Just got the news today too.. hopefully everyone pushes it back.. anyone interested?
Heh..
Tentative.. no time to think abt that la.. haiz

I wanna party!!!
haa..
Gonna start following the motto of "Work hard, Play hard"

But start with Playing hard.. heh
Ivy!.. hee
It will be time to be crazy Reaaalll soon.. damn. can't wait.. betcha can't too hee..

Where's mommy...

Oh yes.. I'm grateful to quite a few peeps.. but think I will write a proper "thank you" after wrapping up this mess. lol
Plus pics!>. n many more posts to come.. keke

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 11/24/2005 10:50:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni