Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Been going tru' some shit lately..
and in the mist of all that I saw some hope.. n love from pple around me..
Thanks.. to Dawnie.. my all time sis.. noe u will be there end of the day..
Ivy, for accompany me and offering me a listening ear.. despite all ur assignments. (HaPpie
21st bIrthdaY too@!!)
Ken P.. for ur advice, ur time, generosity keke.. for those who
still dunno, he used to have this nice comfy air-conditioned room which anyone, who is his fren, can 'borrow' for awhile to catch a nap amidst busy NUS life.. lol. Seriously, just the thot to care n be there.. Thanks.
Ronson.. sorrie for making u suffer.. haw..
And to the one, who might be upset when I'm down... Promise I'll try not to cry le..
Today shall be a special day.
Great Big Hug for my frens and beloved ones..
Haze will be fine.. she always will be yar?
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 11/01/2005 09:56:00 PM