Monday, October 17, 2005
POLL #1Should I change my blog layout??YA... erm.. ok I'm bored.. Suppose to be studying.. or at least transferring some notes that I've taken.. erm..
I'm actually checking my hotmail account haa.. haven done that for a yr? cos its mainly junk mails.. oh well.. its time to sieve tru my 600+ mails.. burr..
Weird how chemistry works btw human.. how fast n spontaneous it can be between some n how long it may take for others to start sparks... does how fast and how well you can click with someone help measure the quality of the relationship?
A gal fren of mine has been 'seeing' this guy for a well.. much as she sometimes hope things can be clearer established, they are going rather slow albeit steady.. hey this could be gd... like wat mummy would say haa.. a r/s slow n steady usually last longer... hmm. or would an intensive, 'sparks spewing' one be better?.. Would you know when
the one
comes along? N if so.. what are the signs?..
[Listening to moi songs on itunes now... many which I do not even know of.. haa ya.. n simply lack the time to sort them out... guess it good.. n just heard a Live version of Growing Old with You... LoL.. There was this period when I'm so into New Age... they r relaxing.. sometimes inspirational.. ]
Ohh well, not just applying this to "relationship" but relationships of all levels.. Just like how I am able to sense on first meet those that I will never be able to click with.. worse.. for some u get a repulsive vibe haa.. n usually there will be something wrong with that person lol.. I trust my instinct ;)
It takes time to see a true fren.. though ONce awhile you stumble upon one that you know makes a difference.. :D
Some frens you grow to trust.. trust that they wil be there for you wheneva you are down..
Some frens you grow to love... for they love you too..
Some frens you grow to understand... thats when you can sense their thots even when they're not spoken..
Some frens you grow to care... as much as for yourself.. your familiy..
... Some frens.. you grow to be silent with.. cos no words are needed.. ears will do.. (oh well.. u take turns)
And.. a handful of them are for keep... to hold within the heart.. so that you will never be lonely..
Thanks.. for those who mentioned that they will be there when in need.. those who promised to lend a shoulder or ear..
... even if it has been forgotten..
... cos that thought has left footprints across my heart..
Can't say I have many frens... many of them came n left.. everyone moving on with the pathz they have or chose to take.. For those who thot that I'm Miss Popular
*lifting an eyebrow*.. haa.. ya i do noe ppl ard..
"hi... "
"..bye.."
Few that I can share my thots with.. few that will stay with me.. n no one can surely pass the test of time till the bell rings.. isn't it.. but truely appreciate those ard me now.. be it old or new :)
Shldn't start being cynical.. I promised to be happier..
Thanks for those who care..
N ones who love me...
You noe who you are....
[Wah.. those Hokkien songs ZH sent me last time... gosh.. erm.. ok.. kinda caught me by surprise hahaa
*weak*..]
Today Martin was ard sch for some work purpose n actually asked if I wanna meet up for lunch.. even though I couldn't make it in the end... that thot was appreciated..haa haven seen him for awhile too..
Wah wats with me today.. a bit too emo le.. must be the music.. burr..
All For Love
When it's love you give
(I'll be a man of good faith.
then in love you live.
I'll make a stand. I won't break.
I'll be the rock you can lean on,
be there when you're old,
to have and to hold.
When there's love inside
I swear I'll always be strong.
then there's a reason why.
I'll prove to you we belong.
I'll be the wall that protects you
from the wind and the rain,
from the hurt and pain.
Let's make it all for one and all for love.
Let the one you hold be the one you want,
the one you need,
'cause when it's all for one it's one for all.
When there's someone that should know
then just let your feelings show
and make it all for one and all for love.
When it's love you make
I'll be the fire in your night.
then it's love you take.
I will defend, I will fight.
I'll be there when you need me.
When honor's at stake,
this vow I will make:
that it's all for one and all for love.
Let the one hold be the one you want,
the one you need,
'cause when it's all for one it's one for all.
When there's someone that should know
then just let your feelings show
and make it all for one and all for love.
Don't lay our love to rest
'cause we could stand up to the test.
We got everything and more than we had planned,
more than the rivers that run the land.
We've got it all in our hands.
Now it's all for one and all for love.
It's all for love.
Let the one you hold be the one you want,
the one you need,
'cause when it's all for one it's one for all.
It's one for all.
When there's someone that should know
then just let your feelings show.
When there's someone that you want,
when there's someone that you need
let's make it all, all for one and all for love
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 10/17/2005 08:54:00 PM