Tuesday, October 18, 2005
I'm HOME!! haa.. haven been home so early for along time...
Was so freaking tired today I dozed off in labour tut.. ha. ken has to hudge me.. n I'm sitting first row right in front of the lecturer..

Just cooked my mee.. hee hungry la.. suppose to pack the house too.. tonight qing zhu hee.. cooked tom yam mee with fav golden mushroom hee.. can't find vegs though.. :( ya me chi cai de.. lol

Anyone interested in gettin Birkens? fren ordering so will be cheaper... they are good for you feet! haa..
Gonna order this pair..have been eyeing it for a long time.. no more stock in S'pore.. Its a Gizeh.. English Garden Cream.. SIze 36 :)

Hee... already got this::
Madrid (this design) but not this pattern..


In this pattern:....
Nice hor.. *grinning happily*
Muahaha.. damn ex for a pair of sandals though.. but gd for feet.. must remind myself to pamper moi feet.. cos they suffer the most with me ha.. I walk alot since young.. Love going for pedi too.. to get my sole scrub and scraped.. ok.. sound gross actually..

erm super hungry le.. go eat first k.. n pack house..

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/18/2005 05:15:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni