Saturday, October 29, 2005



I know I should be studying now...
But currently in a bag and shoes craze.. omg.. I want this bag!!!..
Should see how it looks on Diaz.. Suave..

But its freaking expensive.. can't afford :(... but have to settle for a cheaper alternative keke. Anyone knows where I can get it??? *pleading eyes*

Went alone for retail therapy today... cos no time to do Nail therapy.. plus its all the way over @ Holland V. Haven shop for sooo long.. haa I can feel the itch crawling..
I'm not exactly a shopaholic.. but at times it helps me relieve stress.. and brings on some silly joy. Silly cos ultimately U are spending your own money.. :(

Oh and today is self day.. meaning I din have much contact with anyone I know except tru msn n msg.
Sorry Ivy n Ken.. cos not in the mood to go sch today.. N Ronson.. ur 24hrs Mac too far away la..
I promised myself i will study later after this..

Hee.. I took quite awhile gettin out today.. cos was in the mood to dress up.. its all in the course la.. Anyone wanna find out more abt Retail Therapy.. ask me.. will give u a step-by-step to do list..
ok.. so I thot of which pair of shoes to wear first.. n decided on my high heels.. one that I've worn less than 6 times? Paul from Insane shopped with me for this pair.. for Union ball..
Usually wun wear heels to shop cos they kill when u r on them for long hrs plus long distance.. but heck.. lol.. the extent gers will go to look gd.. Actually my birkens wil be gd too.. but colour dun match hee.. brought my Mango bag too cos initial plans were to study a bit at a cafe b4 heading home..
Ok next clothes. Moi only short skirt in 'dirty' brown.. plus my fav tee.. Atticus.. If you noe me.. I seldom wear tees.. unless they r really nice..
Why this is voted #1 so far?.. its really comfy. love the material.. it follows ur bod yet thin enough so you wun get hot and yucky.. THen lurve the design too!.. the bright colours contrast. hee..
Ok.. next up.. make-up.. Decided to use mi fav Diorwild for eyes today.. haven been using that for a long time.. oh well haven been puttin much eyeshadow heh.. Love Dior's eyeshadows.. swear that its one the best :)

Those glittery ones like Chanel's may look fun but they come off earily while Dior's settle on the skin better.. it reacts well with skin n will bring out a better colour.. satin-finish.. (perhaps cos its the 2-coluer one cos its for wet & dry.. din notice if the 5-one wks as well..)

Eyeliner! a must have.. liquid for a sharp smudge-free-unless-rub look. Brown which is softer as compared to black for Dramatic..

Diorshow mascara.. yet another must hav.. plus Clarin's mascara fix..

No blusher today.. but had to touch up my brows.. eva since I model for Lilian, they look weird if I dun cos she plucked out so much.. (oh ya. need to find shirleen for a shaping soon..)
n Dior Ultra-shine in Shinest Beige.. :) set to go.. oh no.. take some pictures first haa.. Oh.. can see my green? Its in 2 shades ;p



I went straight to Far East cos haven get to shop properly there.. working nearby doesn't count for anything when you dun really have enough time to go ard..
First stop-> 2%.. Its actually under same company as P.O.A. which is why their range sama sama.. haa. saw this real vintage tank that has a rainbow... First thot that comes into my mind.. rainbow!! means happiness!! must try.. haa n its a straight cut.. not bad.. get it.

Got this last pair of Sandals that they have on the rake.. the green one caught my eye first but salesger recommended the pink one.. in the end she agreed that green one nicer haa.. Got tt too. the rest.. nah.. she's real nice n helpful... and insist that I should try this...


Ok.. I did but din fancy.
When I'm doing the payment, the guy took a look at my debit card and proclaimed "hey you are Chinese ar!"
"Ya y.. I look like Malay?"
"No I din say that.. thot u look eurasian.."

Okie.. thats like the only 3rd time i get that.. usually its Malay.. twice Phillippinio.. Keeping count.

Think I could just cover the whole of level 3 thats all haa. Oh got the green long skirt from this nice ger too.. Erm probably a bit late for me to get this cos it has been in fashion for quite awhile.. just that.. I HAVEN BEEN SHOPPING haa.. got it cos its a nice shade of green keke..(green's one of my fav color and has been for at least 3 yrs now..) plus there is a 20% off.. I need to get a belt to go along... No time today..

Next up.. the bomb..
realised that many shops are selling rather vintage stuff.. the trend? Saw this cabinet with interest unique accessories.. I used to be very into them... esp earrings haa.. I have countless pairs now.. Made some of them myself tooo.. n told myself if its a pair that I can make.. I'll never buy from shops..
Reason #1.I can't get the 'little black riding hood' pendant for sure..
Reason #2.I'm a big sucker for designer stuff.. unique and one piece. (spent $80 on a beaded choker n lost it that day itself.. can never forget how the sadness experienced..)
.. n of cos its uber cute!.
lol..
cost price ard max $10.. :( its freaking expensive though.. $69!!!(*#$*%@!(*&%*^@#*&^$(
And I still got it. Sigh.. *pat pat green Braun wallet*

Oh one sales gal asked.. "Sorry may I noe where you get your bag? Its really nice.. How much?"
Heh... din waste $80 for nothing hee.. well I like it in the first place haa.. was hesitant initial cos of price.. but finaly got it mths back when I went back to Mango to suss it out.. Not all branches have this color :)

Haa stumble across this shop at a corner selling real nice earrings tooo!>. going for $30+ per pair.. i could get 2 of these with $69 lo..
These r more demure feminine and slightly victorian style.. kinda like fie.com's... Snapped a pic usong my Razor but couldn't get one of those I like cos of strategic location.. hee ;p
But I can hand craft them myself.. cos its basically wires crystals n metal.. N so I console myself. haa..
Haven got time to touch my kit.. if u guys want anything..present for gfs, frens, urself... feel free to request..


Bought a champagne coloured pearl bracelet with diamond encrusted metal from this accessories shop owned by a China lady..and a man from China served me as well.. they are nice though..
Oh ya.. noticed quite a few salesgals are from China..cheaper labour? *shrugz* (Argh got reminded of EC3361)

Oh oh.. I found the shop!! hee *jumps ard happily..~boing ~boing* THe one that designs canvas shoes.. hee.. end up I din get those.. I got the peep-toe wedge cos they look classier haa.. n slim.. the sch shoes kind are rather fat.. lol.. But no size.. so gotta wait for min. 3 wks.. Sobs* Haiz.. chose a pink one with Black embroidery.. yes Pink.. how often u c me buy pink hee.. unless its really nice.. nothing against pink though.. just that they are the minority in my wardrobe heh..
Show u the pic.. even though I dun have them now..



Erm.. ya thats abt it.. couldn't find the demin clothe skirt though.. another day..
I love meeting considerate, cheerful salesgirls.. who dun *bish*.. it makes shopping a much more enjoyable experience!.. haa which is y no matter how bad my day is, I'll always smile at my customer last time at Dior.. Understand y some of them couldn't.. cos they have been in the same job for too long and are numb..Long gone the fervor n motivation that comes with gd service..

The ones that can still be smiling and chatty are those I admire.. Like Vivian n Irene.. goodness.. dun think anyone can dislike them lo. haa. They r uber nice!..

Reached home just b4 10.. haa I'm only out for 4-5 hours.. Decided to head home instead of studying at cafe cos feet are aching.. haa tired but in a way sated ;)
Ok lets see how much I've spend..*shudders*
From 2% :: Sandals $ 29
Top $ 36
Love Potion I :: Skirt $ 23
ZTAMP :: Earrings $ 69
Point Boutique:: Bracelet $ 6.90
Minou :: Pre-ordered Shoes $ 49

Grand Total:: $ 212.90

Phew.. ok.. just over $200.. thot it will be worse.. no more shopping till exams r over :P

Some other pictures..


My thong heels..













Just love the deco and lighting!! abeit too dark for a photo without flash heh.



















Tried on this.. but.. nah.. crumpled clothe.. Its in green and brown though.. pretty nice actually..


























Ah.. the little black dress... I nid one!! This looks fine.. but nah think there are better ones..






















Thot this is one of the nicest dressing room at Far East :) Look at that wallpaper.. swoonn...











The logo on 2% bag.. of P.O.A rabbit!!









My hair is growing.. bit by bit hee. Can finally tie half without 3/4 of fringe falling out.. Pardon my oily face lol.
Yawn.. goodness.. tired.. yup tmr have to go invigilate Piano Theory for Grade 1-5 applicants :) Hee.. hope I get to see cute children.. hmm can't play with them though..
Argh.. have to freaking wake @ 6.45am..
Shit ok gtg.. Need beauty sleep..

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/29/2005 01:45:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni