Thursday, October 27, 2005
Here in NTU!!
Had a wonderful experience on way here.. :) haven felt that refresh le.. And for the first time this wk.. (cos I can't only remember abt this wk) I'm at peace :D
Love the vast folds of clouds which I can see all along the way esp. the part ard Chinese Gardens..
Was staring out savoring the beautiful scenic..

And I just saw swallows! (Ok I’m parked somewhere along the North spine for now.. cos there is not wireless here.. n no power point). Whoa, almost forget abt how they are always hovering ard in NTU. The only other place that I can remember seeing them is in Taiwan..
Haa.. wun be able to understand how Ronson hates staying in NTU all the time.. but maybe I would if I study here too…

Just came back from lunch.. saw Yiling... n she was telling me where pple fr S45 are now.. haa.. had a pretty long chat and she changed!.. first thing that I noticed is how often she initiated speaking in mandarin.. which is so-not-Yiling..

Back to studying… bought fries and Super cup noodles.. just in case I wanna eat later haa.. shit been eating non-stop since I started studying it seems.. c.. sure get fat wheneva I’m under stress.. erm need to control la. Okie, gonna eat fries now.. keke..

1:28am
Feels damn bad la.. think Ron tired le but still have to stay here cos of motto.. erm paiseh paiseh.. haiz.. [oh n ^J din pop by in the end cos according to Ron sleeping le.]
But I dun wanna stay home study..
Hmm I know le… hiak..

Oh ^J did pop by later ard 4.. neway.. i covered 3 plus chapters today :)
Not exactly a great accomplishment but hey I studied!
Now back at NUS anyway.. eyes tired le..

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/27/2005 06:22:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni