Monday, October 17, 2005
Do people always tend to seem nicer better when you first know them... and turn out to be different.. not as gd as they initially seem to be?.. Do I actually behave that way too?.. Do u really think so..

I'm not aware of that.. but only know that I am always 'me'.. however I behave at wateva circumstances.. I'm just me.. its a subset of me.. oh well at least for most of the time..
Think pple changes all the time.. we mature as we grow older..(or at least suppose to..) become more sensible.. depends too on what have one gone tru' with, experiences and little tests of life..

Why are human so complicated?.. I dunno too.. guess no one is really simple no matter how much they claim to be so.. n those that are always saying abt wanting a simple partner.. usually are rather complicated.. That I found out on past occasions..

Ah.. life. It can be tt ugly at times.. humans too.

So now I'm no longer that spontaneous.. no longer having the particular trait that you love.. you are sad.. n now so am I. But thanks for lettin me noe..
perhaps I'm gettin jaded...
Its really nothing much.. but just some negativity tt I'm experiencing now ba.. Sorrie, perhaps I din stay the same.. the way you want me to be.

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/17/2005 11:40:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni