Friday, October 28, 2005
Check this out.... overall the whole thing sounds fun :)
IF A MAN FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS
Many women want to argue this point and say things like " I have lots of guy friends." Maybe. There are exactly 3 cases Intellectual Whores has identified whereby a guy and a girl can be friends:
1. The guy is gay
2. The guy does not find you attractive.
3. The guy already has a woman much higher than you on the ladder--> Kill me but I dun agree.. and it will be pretty sad..
1)Though I dun mind gay frens :)
2)Hey i have frens who appreciate how I look but have no interest in me.. so?
3)Great for him!
Haa its all in the name of fun.. Check out the link
here..
- And c if u can get the Rose petals game.. think I'm rather slow ha... no la. lazy..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 10/28/2005 01:15:00 PM