Friday, October 28, 2005
*Big big stretch*

The past few days have been crazy.. but felt a little better today.. perhaps cos I've been feeling so lousy the past few days I can't possibly feel worse..

Dawnie is right about something.. no one can really help you when it comes to certain things.. felt rather stupid seeking for help and answers cos they seem to make the situation worse.. oh well... no point crying over spilled milk..
I can only start afresh, or try to.
Theres this Deja Vu feeling about the similarity of things which are happening to me recently. Ah perhaps a sign then.. that I should not care about such stuff at this point of time..

I've been thinking weird recently too.. seems to have evolved into something.. I dunno what.
Well take a step at a time..
Exams drawing near.. gonna conc on that first.. screw all other issues.

I almost thot I could go China with NOC.. but too bad.. its not half a yr but one whole yr.. dun mind staying back one more yr in uni for that experience.. however seems like its abit too late?
Thats life, you can't get everything that u want.. although there r exceptions for some ppl..
Their life is sooo smooth-sailing its incredible,... kae.
I wun be jealous
I wun be jealous.. cos there must be a reason for the differences.. Karma.
Perhaps they are really gd ppl.. or at least in their previous life.
So moral:
Be good.. try to be really good.. Constant Changing to be the better..
Yeah.. Haze will try. Then life will be simplier too.. That shld be true.

I want to be successful, so I can have lucky kids.. It got to start from somewhere right.. If not generation after generation, its abt the same..

Okae.. not sure if anyone understand my ramblings so far.. but I do *grin*
And dun ask me explain.. cos i'm sure I can't.. ya still lousy in that department..
But one thing..
Haze is back.. to face whateva shit that Life will be throwing at me.. I can't afford to fall.. alone or not alone.

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/28/2005 10:28:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni