Tuesday, September 27, 2005
I'm so wasted... been feeling so tired these days.. think its cos during the break I rest more than usual n now my body is a sucker for what she should have had in the past.

Slept ard 12 last nite n by 5 today I have to struggle to keep my eyes open.. Din do much today again... just attend sch plus tuition..N I have an assignment due this Wed!!! Argh.. dun think I can do any studying le.. wun be able to register plus 10am lecture again.. haiz. hopefully tmr will have enough time to complete before discussion.

Then Micro3 due this Friday.. argh.

3 mid-term tests coming up.. okae its all lined up
N boy, I really really need to catch up...

If I'm not a student.. there r so much stuff I can do.. then again. it may alll be different by then.. sprouting crap again. gettin fat n bad complexion.. *woeful*

Sorry... me lamenting on n on here.. Wait kae.. wait.. one day exams will be over.. one day my worried will diminish.. one day I will be elated...

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 9/27/2005 01:16:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni