Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Gonna start lugging my powerbabe to sch.. well she has been collecting dust..
Then can transfer songs too fr Ivy..

*Bling Bling this thurday... too bad they dun have their own webbie on this.. bUT.. it is featured over @ www.funkygrad.com :)
Do check it out.. n get tix from IVY~* ;) *Bling*

Gonna start my gym routine too... at least twice a wk.. ok.. at least once.. or so if Darrell, Ivy's *emhem*, manage to move my cow arse over when I'm lazy.. ..
Need tone.. think u peeps have been hearing me say that for ages with nothing to show for ahha.. bleah^.

Gonna conc on studies too.. will try my very best.. which hasn't been good.. with all the preceding events..
Haven been abt to focus n settle down for much studying.. laggin again.. shit.. not gd at all.

Anyways.. been using my babe for tonight!.. n i'm at home.. eh.. surprise huh.. cos usually I only get internet connection on lappie in sch where there is a wireless netwk.. erm yet shes now logged on tru' linksys.. Think someone's connection nearby.. hoho.. I'm tapping for free..
There r a few netwk ard.. but all require password.. this? auto-conmnect.. how gd can tt be? n I'm in moi room.. yummie..

ok talk abt yummie.. I've just spent $132 @ GNC this afternoon.. buying gingko, gingko n more gingko.. ok 3 bottles la.. plus vit c which is gonna be my sweet replacement.. Signed on the membership too.. so anyone thinking of gettin anything.. ask me along.. or get my card. 20% off. +promotions..
Argh.. a big hole in pocket.. GNC prices r pretty steep wo % though.. nvm nvm... gd for my brain.. gd for my brain..*pat pat*..
+ its for mummy too.. so worth it kae.. *sayang*..

k i'm nuts.. must be the hour.. albeit the energy coursing tru' me..
hmm.. actually more like a clear still... glass.. not feeling much.
... no think I'm tired.
Yeah.. I'm tired.
Gonna crash.. after.

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 9/14/2005 04:02:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni