Friday, September 23, 2005
Dun c how I can eva graduate with a min of merit.. I shucks at studies.. for the whole of these 4 days.. so called term break.. I have study a single shit.. just can't get myself to.. haiz.. been rotting at home.. n tuition. Damn..
n my latest manicure (for cousin's wedding) color is so wrong!. + I have absolutely nottin to wear for the wedding this sat.. damn.
Think I will go shopping later after tuition.. Hopefully I can rush down tmr in time for at least the 2nd dish. haa.,
Quiting Dior.. just got my hamper yday too.. erm not sure if I will go back for the next hols... but going Taiwan AGAIN for 9 days..leaving early Dec ba.. Sianzzz. Lets c if I have gd company this time.. So.. may not be able to get a decent job other than Dior... Blah.. I may end up in this line.. but definitely not on the shopfloor..
Wanna do PR.. but I can't write.. n u r suppose to be able to write fantastic letters if u wanna be in this line rite? So how do I go about starting..
Banker? Which aspect.. but I suck at Econs too.. goodness.. so many worries on my mind...
Been watching this Anime Ichigo 100% .. some high sch romanceakameaninglesswasteoftime anime.. still watch it cos I like tt kind of drawing.. n it can be a bit furnie.. erm act. no.. not comedy enough.
Its abt this guy who 'loves' 3 guys at the same time.. but seriously the way he is behaving... he deserve a beating.. its his biz to like 3 gals.. but to lead 3 gals on.. god. AND all the gals love him of cos...
But its kinda interesting after awhile of Jap animes.. cos u get to learn more abt their culture.. the way they speak.. handle things.
I wanna learn Japaness.. haiz.. was at Yola's blog n I'm green with envy.. Wish I can spend 1 yr staying overseas too.. if not Japan.. western countries like Canada? Read this site for Immigrants to Canada.. seems like Canadians r super nice n friendly. But wonder abt how will life there be like.. will I eva get used to it?
Remember someone once told me abt wanting to go there.. to live there...
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 9/23/2005 12:17:00 PM