Sunday, June 05, 2005
Oo anyway took it off le.. cos a bit chipped?.. esp while working.. Btw.. wanna get any fragrances, skin care products or cosmetics... I can try get 25% off retail price.. If they are being sold at DFS oppo far east.. second level.. basically almost all the brands u find at departmental store la.. haa.. but my poor aching feet... todays my 4th day n guess I wasn't that used to standing for such long hrs n taking only an hour break..burr.. sales is rather gd today... actually my best record I think. But can't help thinking that after training when I am suppose to do my own cashiering... sales may drop then... *brood* But pple there "for now" are nicer than the airport... Ooh got ot know 2 Clarins gal who r from NUS too... my batch FASS students buJap Studies major.. hee.. but somehow like can't click with ^Yol that well.. erm... oh well intro both of them to Florrie cos they finding jobs for July too.. blah ;p Posted by Hello

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 6/05/2005 02:02:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni