Wednesday, March 02, 2005
ArgHGHhhh.. gonna be crushed under the tonnes of wk.. bur.. just realised starting from this wk.. I wun have much time to breath till after exams..

*burr* TR critique.. project to come later.. MNO.. not done yet.. M&B essay soon.. Development huge proj.. plus critique to do by this thurs.. then essay soon too. Mirco 2 more assignments.. n I dun seem to noe any modules well!!.. cos haven read textbks or readings.. hee *sleepish grin* nvm.. Haze.. Gambete!!

(reminds me of Million Dollar Baby);p
Ok, back to compiling my TR critique which is due by tmr..no later.. lol..
N I have been spurging immensely.. tsk.. shoes.. bag.. clothes.. gosh. SPENTHRIFT gal.. haiz.. but have decided this mth to start saving back.. n pple.. be my witness k.. oh.. n me started tuitioning again.. took this P6 brillant gal Abegail under my wings hee from ^Liren.. she's quite an artist for her age too!>. Her mum, parents prepared her well for the future.. she's more mature than gals her age I perceive...
Oh.. reading
The Secrets of Jin-shei.. nice nice haa. setting: Mystical China..
Gonna go Zouk tmr nit i suppose.. last time till exams are over.
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 3/02/2005 02:41:00 AM