Friday, February 25, 2005

Super cool view captured from the 37th floor of PSA building conference room... overlooking the golf field... like quite small.. n can see Sentosa far out!!... the other side is vast sea.. littered by ships.. ooh... Hee was there with ^Henry and ^Jeffrey for a interview with the Vice-President of HR of PSA.. Too bad we din bring along a recorder.. so I got to type down the conversation fast... and that prevents me from processing thots.. can be more efficient if we use a recorder.. Anyway.. Cavin is pretty nice.. not as intimidating as Angela Chew.. VP HR of NTU..
A pretty interesting conversation... but still, I caught myself spacing out a few times near the end of it..;p can't help it la.. really tired.. I simply froze while typing something halfway.. earlier on went for the MNO make-up and the other tutor is sooo boring!!.. simply have a hard time keeping myself awake.. thank god ^ken.p was there to probe me hee..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 2/25/2005 12:12:00 AM