Friday, February 25, 2005
On CNY itself... Danny kor called... wanting to meet up cos he's flying off back to aust..n Supposely wun be back for the next 2 yrs.. the last time I met him.. its a couple yrs back?... haven really been in contact for soo long le.. except to hear from Dawnie abt him that period of time..
Ever since then.. till yesterday, when he flew back to Aust.. we mat up a few more times... just to do the simplest stuff.. sit n chat chat.. at where?... the special playground.. that place always bring back memories.. it used to be a place where me and Dawnie.. erm i mean Dawnie and I will go when we are upset about some stuff.. its the swings we'll sit on for ages... haa but poor kor can't find comfort in it.. butt too big le la.. hee.. btw.. I learn how to swing by myself here.. at the age of 15. hee.. Wat happen to my childhood you may wonder.. It used to be filled with sand.. now synthetic flooring..
Guardian... this big dog that used to hang ard there too is gone.. haven been back here for quite awhile.. feeling nostalgic. Anyway.. was real happy that kor contacted me finally.. and its like so much catching up to do.. well not really catching up but recap n to know him better?.. my memory is pretty gd lo.. he is one of the most amazing person I've come across.. and I do respect him so.. Kinda envious of him.. for his attributes and experiences... but again this time.. he pains me.. indirectly.. for both times when I heard of his break-ups.. my heart just gets wrenched.. haiz.. poor kor.. the lastest was a 5 yrs relationship.. and if u know what he has done for her... tsk.. she dunno what she'd given up... the break up happened abt 5 mths ago.. n last heard she's regreting.. see.. Well... hope he can be happy.. the best thing is he has this grp of hyper close frens who are so caring and always there for him.. lucky chap..
Brain Freeze.. too bad.. that all I can blog for now.. *,uack*
ps: got this feeling that this entry is gonna sound real weird.. hiak..paiseh.. brains running on low reserves.. n there are so much emotions to be expressed.. that I probably wun.
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 2/25/2005 02:53:00 AM