Thursday, February 03, 2005
I just found NUS disgustingly filled with obnoxious muggers and enthusiastics... pple who participate furiously on forums.. esp.. for 5% bonus..~#*&$^

Okie.. maybe I'm too over-drama.. n maybe this is how I will feel cos I'm not one of them.. n psychologically the human will find lots of excuse to make oneself feel good.. ha.

Maybe I'm just lazy.. maybe I'm just nto that proficient at typing long essay-like comments, nor at expressing deep thoughts.. nah I'm not gonna start being sarcastic.. BUT I'm kinda feeling sore.. humph

.... okae.. its down to who I am. Perhaps sometimes I'm not happy with myself.. (erm.. that will actually make me a miserable person, isn't it.. not gd -_-"') cos I know I could be better... many 'if onlys'.. even down to how ugly my nails are.. when I could have maintained them better..
(oh no.. think I'm gonna sound more n more like a bimbo... NNooooOnooo.. that will be the damnation.)
Neway.. I better pop on to bed now.. having lect @ 10.. freaking early la haa.. then will have to rush the assignment by tmr.. by hook or by crook.. (3 bys in a sentence.. how bad can i be.. ) Ok.. enuff.! no more self pitying for the day. Been bad enough for a day. Burr.. think I'm gonna die early..lonesome too when that time comes... hang on... I'm not thinking the rite wat still!~ argHh.. I really got to get away from here.. to bed.

P/s
Peeps--> more hugs pls.. I needa feel better... N thanks for those who bothered giving me sooo many hugs.. *muacks* even though I have no idea who have been giving me them.. keke.

"Di.-oooo"

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 2/03/2005 04:51:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni