Friday, February 25, 2005

Bizcom 26th Management Committee... Eh wheres Ron n Ling.. oh ya Ron is at Rouge that nite.. anyway... we have finally handover that day.. This is taken at Hotel Phoenix Deluxe Suite.. it happens to be Ken's bdae too ! and we all got him a Ripcurl burms... picked by Tre and Gladys.. gonna miss everyone from MC... typed an email last nite.. here goes..
Dear peeps..
Ken and I was talking one day... and we both agreed, that only when we are about to step down, to hand over, do we really really miss bizcom. Ironic how humans can be.. We have been tru quite a bit for the past year.. Thinking back from how we started out together.. *smilez* feel like giving each n everyone of u a tight hug..
I know I haven been doing as much for bizcom as I should.. kinda late for regrets :(.. Sorry Ken, cos could have lighten your load..
But am happy, to see how active the new MC is.. even Jebsen! haa.. at least I saw an email posted by him.. May Bizcom be on its way to the top now..
Big big thanks Ken... the best Chairperson eva that I have come across.. Hush ken... cos we alll agree rite..
Ron, Fiona, Stan and Trevor... being that good in their individual roles that we dun really have to worry much about projects n marketing side.. Always thot how suitable the managers fit their roles.. can't imagine Ron doing Marketing n not Project.. or Stan running projects instead of Marketing!.. haa..
Cat :) who is always there, the eva busy Ling (whom Ken missed out for a couple times simple cos even during AGM she's that busy behind him)... always doing more than their parts.. without them think bizcom will be in disarray.. n though I dun always see Yvo ard, she did her part when it comes to recruitment..
An impt role for all of us to play.. is to be there even when its for non-biz purpose.. cos realized that the presence can make tt much difference for any events.. I'm sure all of ur felt that before, when seniors are around during some events, it gives a better sense of belonging..
Gosh.. my thots r coming out in jumbles.. kinda late now and I'm so tired!!! lack of sleep these days.. Paiseh if this mail sounds incoherent... Well.. I can't express myself well in the first place esp tru emails... haa. one thing abt stepping down is we are all gonna get less emails to go tru now.. keke..
Thanks, each and everyone of you.. for those who helped me grow in life and the friendship which I hope will last eva.. oh ya.. i still own $57, gaa lets settle on a date for the treat so that Ken and I can be prepared for it too yar? ok.. I'm off to bed now.. heaven as it is now..
ZonkKkk out.
Luv,
Haze
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 2/25/2005 12:52:00 AM