Tuesday, February 08, 2005
#Been to ktv twice this wk haa.. ya first on Friday... then yesterday.. Same place at Party world Chinatown (cha ren zi jia) and same room haa.. But after yesterday... kinda feel a bit sick with singing.. haa.. But there are a few songs that I wanna learn... given the time.

#Accompanied ^liren to town on Sat and he got 2 shirts for CNY :) We are observing and came to the conclusion that its most safe n profitable to operate a shop selling ladies fashion wear... cos no matter how bad the stuff seems to be, there will sure be customers haa.. thats wat i thot al the while la haa.. ladies are vain creatures.;p oh ya.. finally get ot visit the rather new shop Forever 21.. haa n i tried on this (look below) hee.. cos din buy la.. cos me not much of a hat person.. though I do have one in the same design haa.. Just recall something.. when I'm in Primary, a schmate commented that I look like Feng Fei Fei.. a chinese singer who adores wearing hats of all sorts haa..

#Yeah.. tmr is CNY eve le... how fast time seems to fly.. one yr after another.. Will be having renuion dinner with the whole family tmr.. I mean my mum's. hee.. erm.. but have to rush back home ard 8plus cos ppl coming over le.. But the dreadful thing is I still have school tmr!!!.. Hols on wed n thur.. onli 2 days *pout*. still its a season I sorta enjoy most all the while :) *clapping hands in glee).

#erm.. recently ^be thot I look like those Jap gals tan tan ones.. burr.. dun really fancy la.. n ^Jerel plus a couple of frens here n there including ^Nikki, ^Ken.P's fren thot I definitely dun look local.. which according to ^Jerel is a good thing... ??? haa. But pls dun say I look Malay.. not that I'm racist... haa yesterday all of us sorta look Malay too.. n gd to c ^Cm again after such a long while.. however he seems to be quite a stranger to me now n for some reasons which I can fathom.. I dun quite like him as much now.. he seems to have something against me too.. maybe I'm too sensitive.. like usual *sigh*

#oh ya.. ^vance just MSN saying ^dawnie having dengue fever..! Thot she's only sick.. Chat with her myself n got to noe both parents and 5 other neighbours down with it... oh my oh my... mum got ot before when I'm still in Pri.. recalled staying over at ^dawnie's place then when Mum had to stay in the hospital for 2-3 nites..She asking to to close window tight tight hee.. oh well its not too comfirmed yet whether they need to be hospitalized.. so pray..

#Gonna do a Henna myself.. well not exactly if its at places where I can't reach.. haa.. was surfing and getting the designs for template.. cos bought special henna that is suppose to be blacker esp. imported from Bombay from this Henna/Airbrush artist at Far East bazaar.. its in moi fridge now.. keke.. Wanna do a Sanskrit word - Wisdom.. had quite a hard time finding too haa. collected a few more designs to keep for further reference... n realised I get really turn off by real tattoos... yucks.! Posted by Hello

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 2/08/2005 03:25:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni