Sunday, January 16, 2005
The lastest outing when we all went to IKEA n Queensway looking for more cute pink stuff to furnish n decorate ^Ivy's room hee.. I think I shall name her *Bubbles* fr powerpuff cos she's the sweet sweet one :p n ^Dawnie *Blossom cos that has always been her favourite amg the 3... so left me to take on *Buttercup*... watch out peeps... I can KICK arse..~ROAR... hiak hiak... ^Harold acting cute leh.. haa oh we got Ivy pink potpourri in a chic flat round glass plate and a pink cushion lol.. and I got two set of candles which I have eyed since the last time I'm at IKEA... plus something that glows in the dark for ^Be. Finally... I got my that GUESS shades from an optic at Queensway.. that cost $135 even after some help in bargaining. :p like it though. sorta like finally found a pair that I feel comfy wearing.. erm how abt taking a pic of my recent requisites..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/16/2005 08:25:00 PM