Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Gosh it has been more than one whole month since I last blogged..
*iceBlu haven been functioning for a much longer time... anyway..its only after the exams.. after my SLC camp, my trip to Taiwan and wk for Christian Dior that I have the time to ask ^Ern to help me get a new com... Spent $1680 in total... mum sponsored the hefty $1600.. Thanks mummie... *hugs*..
Simply adore my new com hee... how I wish I have a dcam now to snap away.. hee.. nvm will do so once I got one.. (Alston is still uncontactable... think can forget abt it le... just damn Suay.. sobs.. my poor Minolta.. oh well maybe it can still function as my webcam? dunno got to check.) Anyway.. Have been eyeing the Panasonic Lumix FX-7 for a long time.. think gettin the grey pink one hee..
Oh there are a few things that I wanna get hee.. the O2 Xda mini/X2Phone/Motorola Razor and ipod mini! Green one.. he.. ya I know.. I am greedy.. but I'm realistic.. so gettin dcam first since thats the one I really lack.. patience gal patience hee..
so much stuff have happened since I last blogged that I dunno where to start!.. haa but i guess I'll just blog current events, mood n perhaps mention the past.. Dun you think sometimes you have lots of thots n emotions that you wanna blog.. but not at the com.. n when u start blogging.. the feeling has gone or changed?.. or forgotten.. hee.. given how short a memory I have... ( I do have exceptionally gd memory for certain stuff at times though.. remembering stuff like wat top she's wearing n the scenario of one day many yrs back)
Btw, today is the first day of sch for this sem.. only had a lect of Money n Banking... heard its not easy but doable... a bit lost at end of lect though n lecturer kinda boring with her mono tone.. Sat with Chalk n his fren Damen.. all sorts of curse n swear of boredom fr the guys haa.. Vance taking this mod too.. n I saw this fren of his.. J. though not sitting with him.. for some weird reason I kinda have an interest to know more abt him.. sounds weird.. no.. I'm not interested at all with him. Not in that sense.. maybe cause seen him too many a time ard.
Mitch seems to be having prob with gettin mods.. n just now was chattin a bit with vance.. he's taking 4 ec mods!... me.. 3 enough.. n decided to just major in econs while minor in technopreneurship.. So gonna take 2 TR including Management & Organisation.. heard its fun.
Ok.. mum nagging me to go sleep.. much stuff to sort out on my new com.. ooh Ivy staying at KR hall this sem.. first time any of our Jiemei staying in hall.. kinda exciting cos will do a room warming for her hee.. will post more of our pics up here once I got my hands on it ya :) Glad that our bonding is still going strong and how lovely to have them ard in sch... Dawnie got us each a butterfly(in line with the butterflies ZH got us?) bookmark n Ivy got us gel-candles from the sports bazaar @ Forum.
Oh oh I bought a purple tulip today... its super nice.. purple n green :) its really interesting too how the petals actually open up n only close back in air-con condition!... had dinner with Alvin at Annalaksmi..(spelling rite? *scratch head*) n then met ^be to Pasir Ris to relax a bit.. duuno wat I have been doing these days but eva since hols start I have been extremely packed.. or at least that's how it feels..
better hop on to bed now. Hope to get wireless router n change of broadband plan... or is cable better?... recommendations peeps.. help!.. keke.. anyway, so I can surf on powerbabe too n anywhere in the house.. See, a new com is gonna make me stay home more often ;P
Oh haven tell u guys the specs:
17" Philips LCD
Asus motherboard. Pentium4,3E
Radeon 9550 graphic card (for games )
2 256DDR ram = 512
Damn nice silver CPU casing metching keyboard n mouse
Altec Lansing 3.1
Basically silver with some black tru out everthing... hee... can help grinning like a Cheshire cat.. *meow!!*
Damn chio system!!! hee.. Thanks much to Ern too.. cos its got virus attack one day after its fixed.. n caused lotsa probs at the start.. he spent 2 -3 days overnight here fixing my com.. burr.. the trouble..
Heard of Epson printer that can print directly on CD-R... wah.. next aim for my com.. but that will take a long while haa.. alrie.. warning issued.. I got to end here if I wanna save my skin.. fr being flayed... *gurps..*
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/12/2005 02:41:00 AM