Monday, November 01, 2004
Ya.. thats me... at 7 am in the morning without sleep again the whole nite..
Erm ok.. I did nap a bit at 5.. Surprised I still look human... the way I'm sleeping these days.. gosh.. Could have added 10 years to my face..
Well, cos got to send the presentation materials on my part before monday for another member to compile before the discussion we'll be having at 6pm later on.. so came sch to complete n send since I NEED internet connection... Damn..
Truthfully, I do enjoy spending time in school la hee.. oh well, if only I stay in halll or something.. or like Dawnie in the past n now ^Vance, rent a room somewhere nearby.. Blah .. ;/
Mummy will flip?
Wearing a real huge oversized Nautica sweater fren lent me.. n it's 'S' sized.. haa it is huge even on a guy's bod.. ZY n here with his project mates rushing their project too.. got to be handed in today for them.. iiiiiii shit my freaking 'i' loose again..
Oh, my 'i' & 'u' pop out before.. cos powerbabe got to heated up once hee... erm.. hope the warantee convers that.. will fixed this after exams ba.. no time to bother with it. N I've been using her more this sem than the whole one year since I've bought it last Aug.. haa.. so used to a Mac now that I often found myself trying to wk its functions on other coms.. esp Expose.. that is so SO so useful haa..
Hm, think I look a tad too stern.. I try another one tee hee..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 11/01/2004 07:40:00 AM