Tuesday, October 05, 2004
When you lead the life that you want, you will find the man that you seek for....
Thot abt it.. maybe.. just maybe..
Life that I want...
?
Oh well.. felt laden.. Felt the same way.. or even more yday while reading a particular blog.. a blog that was written closely with a relationship of a fren.
Maybe cos she's sure of how she feels all the time.
maybe cos she knows just how to express them..
N maybe cos the entries are usually just so sad... if not confused..
KenP commented today tt seems like there are many unhappy pple ard this world.. and usually they are bloggers.. Humph.. such bias.. hey.. I do try to keep mi happy memories here... not denying the fact that ya.. I do blog abt real unhappy stuff too.. periods of depression and melancholy thots..
My heart felt constricted... breathing switched to self-supporting mode?... n yet.. I've to act neutral... natural.. or maybe cos that's the only way I know?... not maybe. I haven reach the stage whereby I can display all emotions felt.
That's yday.
Went back to earlier entries.. as early as I can trace.. dunno Y I'm even reading this.. but just wanted to? Its all one-sided... like following someone's diary.. someone's life... once again, I distanced myself.. trying to read like how I might a sci-fic novel.. failing again when I know parts of my heart are being tugged.. sigh.
Love's an evil fellow.
Thots:: Should I haven chosen another path?.. like how some frens did.. to stay away
fr potential pain. pains...
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 10/05/2004 05:20:00 PM