Monday, October 04, 2004
Was in town Friday evening after the supposely NUSSU Agm..which ended earlier than previous yr.. got two rings haa.. vanity.. haa.. anyway.. saw a grace n someone.. ha.. so the kapo in me informed Dawnie.. haa.. real Ba Gua ;p
It interesting how much joy u can get from observing things and people ard u... I call these moments of life.. Prob with me is.. I can haf whole chunks of thots on these moments but with no means of capturing them.. soon forget as time passes.. too bad i forgot the site for my mobile blog.. (maybe I shld try searching one day.. when I'm not this lazy) so wat I end up doing is save short short notes in my hp to remind me of these warm moments haa..
To share some:: I was on the train heading to Orchard fr Dhoby.. frustrated with how crowded the train was n how rude some s'porean can be.. I spot this lady sittin directly in front of me.. smiling away to herself.. reading a certain SMS on her hp which must have brightened up her day reasonably.. Can't help but smile too.. She's being ridiculously cute la.. reminds me of how I sometimes do that subconciously too.. haa.. wonder wat msg was that..
Waiting for bus 10 fr HarbourFront.. tired of looking at direction of bus arrival, I turned to look up at the sky just above the hawker centre... n caught the beautiful sight of a flock of birds... the dance of flight.. ha.. the changing few formations.. against the brite blu sky.. wave of peace.
Studying outside..tired n stressed... this grp of gals sitting behind me were chatting amiably till one gal burst out laughing.. such an influencing laughter! can't help but start smiling... then to my despair I felt laughters bubbling near the surface.. did I laugh out loud?
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 10/04/2004 02:43:00 PM