Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Playing Forest Gump (piano) the whole 8.51 minutes long.
It kinda enhanced my current mood.. though I'm suppose to be typing and finishing my report.. left quite a bit at the back..
dun think I can do so immediately now.

Just ended conversation with ^be... he wun have to join the rest tonight... talking abt some stuff.. can't really remember how the conversation went, just that I started feeling real agitated.. we started arguing about it again.. got so bad that the hand holding the receiver spasm a few times.. haiz.
Yes i felt guilty not spending time with him.. but when he has to spite me or remind me eva so often.. instead of how I'll try to assure him, I got irritable and felt so pressurized that it turns me off.. I noe its bad..
I feel bad..
Was feeling so upset that I broke down again.. maybe slightly worse than yday.. no one making me so but of how I feel ba.. I no longer know what I want.. maybe in the first place I have never known? The only way I know is to push it away.. ran away u can say.. sorry for not knowing how to handle this..
He made a pt.. that if he stops acting childish "spiting" and bugging, it will be the day he completely gave up on us. Felt sad upon hearing that.. haiz..
But credits to ^be.. the conversation din end as bad as it could have.. he relented and bared his soul to let me know how he felt sometimes.. appreciate.. sorry if I seem to have responded coolly.. just need some time to recuperate.. to recover myself.
Claimed I have changed a lot.. true .. I dun deny.. was not entirely aware though.. *sigh* I have no idea where I am heading now... Kinda lost.. though I know I can choose to live as each day passes by.. but.. sometimes felt lost...

I know our problem haven been solved.. or may not even have identified it.. just not gonna think about it now.. report.. got to so constantly remind myself about that...
and tmr.. I'll start on my social psychology presentation.. by reading the text first... which I'm sure the rest have already done.

just found out that my text edit can read.. as in really read what has been typed.. and the articulation has been most surprisingly accurate.. even the short forms or singlish... plus it recognizes the commas, full-stops and other punctuation.. haa..
My powerbabe is amazing.. should have used it more often in the past rather than making more use of it now only when I need to type report in sch.. (ok it pronounce 'sch' as 's' 'c' 'h'.. n pronounces all ' as Apostrophe) Contemplating on having wireless at home.. wonder how much will that cost?.. n if my pc can still be fixed in the first place.. think will have to trouble Ern to come help rectify my failing ice_blu.. *frown*

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/27/2004 12:35:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni