Tuesday, October 26, 2004

New Drink
Originally uploaded by elf.
Haa just realised there is a new drink out in the market today over when I'm having lunch at Arts canteen.. And see the quite cool function which allows me to add notes hee.. Better still if there are other options like add arrows etc.. haa..
Anyway.. skipping all my lessons today. Got to finish my report.. or at least try to by today. I know I could have finish it faster... But somehow the speed of my brains is slowing down n no willing to push hard for it to work.

Lethargic? maybe.. oh well.. had the first discussion meeting with my Social psy grp. Next Tuesday presentation... So after this report got to start on my research.
There is also an macro econs project.. damn... but may do it with KC and Ken.. They are definitely better than me.. Cos I seem so lost for macro.. ok back to my report.. tsktsk
*attention span for my report is pathetic.*

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/26/2004 03:11:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni