Saturday, October 30, 2004
Listening to "Like A Fool" by Kim Min Jong now.. A nice.. but sad song.. on way to sch.
Have to prepare my Social Psy and send to Nicole by tmr nite.. which me for me by today.
Oh Liren just called me earlier too... haha.. he will be coming to NUS Central Lib to study too haa.. cos he's finding someone to study with hee... We did study together last time... that was when I'm studying for my Promos or As.. seems like such a long time ago...
Time passes fast.. Many things have happened since I last met him..

2 Days back I met Jason in the lib again.. like the 4th time I met him eva since I started sch in NUS? Learnt from Dawnie that he usually studies at her section and she thinks he still recognize her cos he will sometimes look at her... Or he could be buayaing her ma hee...
Haiz.. she warned me too of relationships.
But I seem to be stuck.. N understand that I can't be waiting for one day when someone or something tells me what to do.

Am still waiting.. without any idea what I'm waiting for...

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/30/2004 02:36:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni