Thursday, October 28, 2004

Lightning over Northern Arizona, 2004
Originally uploaded by elf.
Has been spending the past hr looking tru photos.. Professional Photos taken by people... I am in awe.. Wish I'm that good.. n have the time to explore more into photography..
Anyway.. there are too many nice ones.. so can only intro photos-of-the-week. however dun quite like this wk's selected piece.. Shown here is last wk's... Amazing.. though it's not even one the nicest one to me. haa.. I'm mean..

Anyway.. heres what being said about this wk.. to y it is being selected.
Why this was chosen as Photograph of the Week
This is a photographer's photograph. The timing and fortuitous balance evinced by this image are remarkable; as for Brian's bravery and determination in the face of such powerful elements


::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/28/2004 06:29:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni