Sunday, October 17, 2004
Kinda feeling emo.. n moody.. the hard-to-breath feeling again.. blah.
Can't seem to study though I'm aware of my paramount duties.. at least for abn psy test on tuesday.. oh well.. maybe its the songs again.. Now at ^Be's place... home pc still down.. powerbabe actively chewing torrents currently..
^be napping.. turned to gaze at him n he looked peaceful... till cough irritates him.. poor bebe... n for some reasons, I welled up again.. haiz.. blast my moods..
Oh chatting on MSN.. saw ^V n chat abit.. the day that he initiates contact will maybe be the day we can be back to being normal frens... leaving the past to be just that.. the past. ^Ern struggling hard wif me too.. haa but to complete his tonnes of essays... 7.. ya thats tonnes to me.
^paw just told me a dream of his... a nightmare to him ba... wonder abt wat he said.. Do dreams depict reality?.. Had one myself just days back.. but can't remember le..
Shucks... ^be coughing rather badly.. can c tears in his eyes... *sayang*.. N he has thinned so much..
Oh well.. being with him gives me this feeling.. which I have yet learn to describe.. *shrug*
Currently playing ::
Everytime I close my eyes -Babyface
Argh!! how to get myself out of this sucky mood which I fall into rather frequently these days?..
Music... it must be the songs..
Minnie Riperton - Loving you
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 10/17/2004 05:45:00 PM