Monday, October 04, 2004
Have been entertain this thot of awhile... maybe its not the rite time for me to embark on any relationships at all this yr.. or for the next two yrs?... no longer feel as rooted as I was when I'm with Vance?... maybe its the age... maybe its the emo.. haiz.. wateva it is... I've been this pile of confused hazy slump.. may have hurt some ppl by blogging this.. but I'm still as confused.:'(
N doesn't help tt someone told mummy relationships built this yr will lead to nowhere.. am I thinking with my heart or mind.. I dunno.. to use just my heart... how do I feel? or am I even capable of that.. humph.. burr..
Ok.. dash that..
Went town again on Sat noon.. haa.. dun exactly know how but end up checking out a few branded wallets hee.. Love that Ferragamo's card holder.. S$300? Gucci's Wallet S$600..as much as I like that.. its too ex for its quality.. cos the clasp discolours.. sobs.. I really LOVE the design!! ok la.. Ferra"s too.. Damn ex la. Short interlude of Branded watches at Taka.. before checking out LV's... erm designs all too auntie.. but found one thing I like... the colourful LVs on black organiser.. :) nice nice. Din check price though.. ha no pt ma
Wanted to get something actually... but not too sure of the size since its not for myself haa... this wkend ba.. ;p
Was at Gripz... saw peirong there... quite surprised cos din noe he helps out there too... anyway... got a pair of shoes.. its tweet material in lite green.. for this summer season haa.. (once again I miss my camera.. Alston has not been picking up my calls too.. humphh..) cost S$69.90 but with 10% off.. S$62.50? n ^Be cocked to his mum... saying its only 20 haa. He does talk too much cock sometimes ha.. but guess his mum more or less used to it..
Anyway... wearing the shoes now... today.. wat a torture la.. think I'll having 3 big blisters if not for the wise move of bringing plasters haa... had my lunch with Ernest n according to him the shoes just need breaking in.. ouch.. at my expense. lol. Still its a cute pair of shoes ho ho..
Still a bit under the weather.. erm weird.. been sleeping quite alot... yet still tired. Slept both afternoons off wkends... n still get knock out on Sat nite..
Was studying the whole of last nite till 5 plus in the morning? for my macro test on tuesday.. took awhile before I drift off to dreamland though.. n woke up after 2 hrs..for sch.. burr.. buggy eyes now.. N I still have more than half to cover for tmr's test!!>.. dun think I can sleep le... Wish I can do that though..staying awake.
*haa.. just heard a very cute sneeze from someone sitting somewhere in front... must be a female..*
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 10/04/2004 03:26:00 PM